Arrowtown Motel Apartments provide comfortable accommodation for couples, families, small groups or business travellers. We do not cater for tour groups. We have budget studio units (all in one room with en-suite bathroom - perfect for the business traveller), as well as 1- and 2- bedroom units with different bed configurations. Most of our units have fully-equipped kitchenettes with a 2-plate electric hob, small fridge, microwave oven, electric frying pan, kettle, toaster and general cooking equipment. Tea/coffee making facilities provided with complimentary Fairtrade tea/coffee/hot chocolate and UHT milk. Please note: The newly built deluxe studios have NO KITCHENS.
High season for Arrowtown:-
Mid December until end of April
Mid June until mid September
Low season for Arrowtown:-
May and mid June
Mid September until early December
I found this really useful article written on a website recently about high and low seasons in this area and why prices of hotels and motels are so different in Queenstown area to the rest of NZ. It explains about seasonal rates and the shortage of accommodation in the area and how it affects prices. Also warns tourists to take out travel insurance as most establishments will no longer refund your payment if you cancel your booking.
Click on this link to have a read http://www.newzealandtravelinsider.com/how-to-travel-guide/booking-queenstown-hotels-peak-off-peak-season.htm
CHOOSE FROM ALL OUR ROOM TYPES:
STUDIO - Queen/Single
- Low season from NZ$155 pn for 1-2 people, then additional NZ$25p/adult $15 per child pn
- High season from NZ$169 pn for 1-2 people, then additional NZ$25p/adult $15 per child pn
STUDIO DELUXE - King/no kitchen
- Low season from NZ$169 pn for 1-2 people
- High season from NZ$189 pn for 1-2 people
1-BEDROOM REGULAR - Queen/single
- Low season from NZ$165 pn for 1-2 people, then additional NZ$25p/adult $15 per child pn
- High season from NZ$189 pn for 1-2 people, then additional NZ$25p/adult $15 per child pn
1-BEDROOM SUPERIOR - King/single
- Low season from NZ$180 pn for 1-2 people, then additional NZ$25p/adult $15 per child pn
- High season from NZ$199 pn for 1-2 people, then additional NZ$25p/adult $15 per child pn
1-BEDROOM FAMILY - Queen/2 Singles
- Low season from NZ$199 pn for 1-4 people
- High season from NZ$219 pn for 1-4 people
2-BEDROOM REGULAR - Queen/Single
- Low season from NZ$199 pn for 1-3 people
- High season from NZ$219 pn for 1-3 people
2-BEDROOM FAMILY - Queen/Queen/Single
- Low season from NZ$225 pn for 1-5 people
- High season from NZ$249 pn for 1-5 people
- Rates are set according to season and demand and increase for New Zealand public holidays and key dates/events in the area
- A deposit of 50% of the booked amount will be charged for bookings made over peak periods or for key dates and special events eg Christmas, New year, Gibbson Concert in January, Queenstown Marathon, Motatapu, NZ Golf Open etc etc
- Extra guests are charged $25 per night for an adult and $15 per night for child 12 years and younger
- Rates shown in New Zealand Dollars and are inclusive of 15% GST
- If you would like to stay longer than 7 days, please ring us to discuss a discount.
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
As we are a small property cancellations affect us significantly. We strongly recommend appropriate travel insurance coverage for all visitors to Arrowtown Motel to cover cancellation penalties as a result of bad weather, airline or other transportation delays, other unforeseen disruptions, cancellations or delays of other tours booked or in the event of illness.
Our cancellation policy is strictly enforced so please read carefully. Cancellations must be done in writing by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We require credit card details at time of booking to secure the reservation.
For direct bookings full payment is expected on arrival (unless a deposit is required - see below)
- We accept mastercard, Visa, NZ Eftpos cards or CASH at arrival for payments (no surcharge). We cannot accept Diners or American Express cards
Cancellations made within 1 week (7 days) of arrival date will be charged the first night's rate
In case of a ‘NO-SHOW’, the full amount will be charged
Bookings of 7 days or more AND block bookings (3 rooms or more) require a 50% deposit. NO REFUNDS will be given for cancellations made within 2 weeks of booked date
Bookings made for key dates (eg Christmas, New Year, concerts, sporting events etc) will be charged a 50% deposit. NO REFUNDS will be given for cancellations made within 2 weeks of booked date
Bookings made through Booking.com, Expedia.com, Wotif.com, Agoda.com, etc, are strictly NON-REFUNDABLE and are all pre-paid.
An admin fee of $25 may be charged for any refunds given
CORPORATE RATES: We offer corporate rates for our regular Corporate guests. Call us on 03 442 1833 or email us email@example.com during office hours to see if you qualify. There is a frequency and a minimum night stay requirement.
TRAVELING WITH CHILDREN: We have 2 portacots for hire at a one-off setup fee of $20 - includes linen, subject to availability. We also have a high chair available and a baby bath (please ask). Our 1-bedroom Family rooms are especially setup for families with 2 x single beds in the bedroom and the queen bed in the living area. A few of our rooms have extra single beds in the living area. If you book this for a child of 12 years and younger this will cost $15 extra per night. Please note: none of our rooms have baths.
There is a playground close to the motel (behind the Four-Square supermarket) and we back onto a reserve so lots of running space. There is also a beautiful playground next to the local Fire Brigade right in the heart of Arrowtown. Of course the Arrow river is the perfect playground for children with rope swings, great swimming holes in summer, stones to throw and little beaches to swim and play in! Dudley's cottage at the Chinese Miners Village is also great for kids as they get to pan for gold (with guaranteed finds!). There is an outdoor public pool in Arrowtown (not heated) and an indoor one at the event Centre in Frankton.
CHRISTMAS PERIOD: Please note we have a minimum 3 night stay over this period therefore latest checkin will be on the 24th with checkout being 27th December. The motel will not be manned on Christmas Day therefore no servicing, check ins or check outs are available. If booking online, the system will only allow a checkin if it's the 24th - if you are having issues with online booking, don't hesitate to ring us on +64 (3) 4421833 email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
From time to time we will offer GREAT DEALS ON ROOMS. If you would like to be kept in the loop about our specials, please "like" us on facebook www.facebook.com/arrowtownmotel