Arrowtown Motel Apartments provide comfortable accommodation for couples, families, small groups or business travellers. We do not cater for tour groups. We have budget studio units (all in one room with en-suite bathroom - perfect for the business traveller), as well as 1- and 2- bedroom units with different bed configurations. Most of our units have fully-equipped kitchenettes with a 2-plate electric hob, small fridge, microwave oven, electric frying pan, kettle, toaster and general cooking equipment. Tea/coffee making facilities provided with complimentary Fairtrade tea/coffee/hot chocolate and UHT milk. The newly built deluxe studios have NO KITCHENS.
High season for Arrowtown:-
Mid December until end of April
Mid June until end of October
Low season for Arrowtown:-
May and early June
November until mid December
I found this really useful article written on a website recently about high and low seasons in this area and why prices of hotels and motels are so different in Queenstown area to the rest of NZ. It explains about seasonal rates and the shortage of accommodation in the area and how it affects prices. Also warns tourists to take out travel insurance as most establishments will no longer refund your payment if you cancel your booking.
Click on this link to have a read http://www.newzealandtravelinsider.com/how-to-travel-guide/booking-queenstown-hotels-peak-off-peak-season.htm
CHOOSE FROM ALL OUR ROOM TYPES:
STUDIO - Queen/Single
- Low season from NZ$140 pn for 1-2 people, then additional NZ$25p/adult $15 per child pn
- High season from NZ$165 pn for 1-2 people, then additional NZ$25p/adult $15 per child pn
STUDIO DELUXE - King/no kitchen
- Low season from NZ$170 pn for 1-2 people
- High season from NZ$185 pn for 1-2 people
1-BEDROOM REGULAR - Queen/single
- Low season from NZ$155 pn for 1-2 people, then additional NZ$25p/adult $15 per child pn
- High season from NZ$170 pn for 1-2 people, then additional NZ$25p/adult $15 per child pn
1-BEDROOM SUPERIOR - King/single
- Low season from NZ$170 pn for 1-2 people, then additional NZ$25p/adult $15 per child pn
- High season from NZ$185 pn for 1-2 people, then additional NZ$25p/adult $15 per child pn
1-BEDROOM FAMILY - Queen/2 Singles
- Low season from NZ$190 pn for 1-4 people
- High season from NZ$210 pn for 1-4 people
2-BEDROOM REGULAR - Queen/Single
- Low season from NZ$185 pn for 1-3 people
- High season from NZ$199 pn for 1-3 people
2-BEDROOM FAMILY - Queen/Queen/Single
- Low season from NZ$215 pn for 1-5 people
- High season from NZ$235 pn for 1-5 people
- Rates are set according to season and demand and increase for New Zealand public holidays and special events in the area
- Extra guests are charged at $25 per night for an adult and $15 per night for child 12 years and younger
- Rates shown are in New Zealand Dollars and are inclusive of 15% GST
- If you would like to stay longer than 7 days, please ring us before booking so we can arrange a discount for you. (see "special deals" tab)
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
As we are a small property cancellations affect us significantly. We strongly recommend appropriate travel insurance coverage for all visitors to Arrowtown Motel to cover cancellation penalties as a result of bad weather, airline or other transportation delays, other unforeseen disruptions, cancellations or delays of other tours booked or in the event of illness.
We require credit card details at time of booking to secure the reservation.
For direct bookings with us, no deposit or payment is taken at time of booking, however full payment is expected on arrival
- We accept mastercard, Visa, NZ Eftpos cards or CASH at arrival for payments (no surcharge). We cannot accept Diners or American Express cards
Free cancellation if made anytime UP TO 72 hrs (3 days) before arrival
- Cancellations made within 72 hrs (3 days) of arrival: the first night of your booked stay will be charged to your supplied credit card. This includes cancellations made the day before or on the same day of due arrival.
- “No Shows” will be subject to room charges at the contract rate for all room nights booked.
- Guests who arrive at a later date or depart earlier than booked will be charged for the entire booking including unused accommodation.
- All cancellations must be made in writing and confirmed by the motel staff.
- Refunds can take up to 5 working days to be processed and will be charged a $20 admin fee
BLOCK BOOKINGS: More than 4 rooms booked by one person qualifies as a block booking. Please arrange directly with us to book and any booking made online will not be guaranteed until we have confirmed it with you. Block bookings require a 50% deposit to be paid at time of booking. Cancellations for block bookings will require 2 weeks notice. The deposit will be not be refunded if cancelling within 1 week (7 days) of arrival.
LONG STAYS OF 7 NIGHTS OR MORE: Bookings for long stays of 7 days or more require a 50% deposit at time of booking. Cancellations for long stays will require 1 weeks notice. The deposit will be not be refunded if cancelling within 1 week (7 days) of arrival.
CORPORATE RATES: We offer corporate rates for our regular Corporate guests. Call us on 03 442 1833 or email us email@example.com during office hours to see if you qualify. There is a frequency and a minimum night stay requirement.
TRAVELING WITH CHILDREN: We have 2 portacots available for infants at an initial setup fee of $20 (includes linen). We also have a high chair available and a baby bath (please ask). Our 1-bedroom Family rooms are especially setup for families with 2 x single beds in the bedroom and the queen bed in the living area. A few of our rooms have extra single beds in the living area. If you book this for a child of 12 years and younger this will cost $15 extra per night.
There is a playground close to the motel (behind the Four-Square supermarket) and we back onto a reserve so lots of running space. There is also a beautiful playground next to the local Fire Brigade right in the heart of Arrowtown. Of course the Arrow river is the perfect playground for children with rope swings, great swimming holes in summer, stones to throw and little beaches to swim and play in! Dudley's cottage at the Chinese Miners Village is also great for kids as they get to pan for gold (with guaranteed finds!)
CHRISTMAS PERIOD: Please note we have a minimum 3 night stay over this period therefore latest checkin will be on the 24th with checkout being 27th December. The motel will not be manned on Christmas Day therefore no servicing, check ins or check outs are available. If booking online, the system will only allow a checkin if it's the 24th - if you are having issues with online booking, don't hesitate to ring us on +64 (3) 4421833 email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
From time to time we will offer GREAT DEALS ON ROOMS. If you would like to be kept in the loop about our specials, please "like" us on facebook www.facebook.com/arrowtownmotel